My 20+13 resolutions for 2013
Every year I make New Year’s resolutions but usually it is less than 5 of them. But I did it wrong. I made resolutions I could not fulfill.
This time I am wiser and know what I can do so I would like to start 2013 with 20 + 13 resolutions:
- No alcohol – after 4 years with no alcohol, I realized I really do not need it any more. I prefer to sip on my fresh coconut water somewhere in the Caribbean than to pay for expensive mojitos I used to love.
- Be nice to people I love and keep in touch with them as much as possible.
- Spend my time only doing things I enjoy.
- I decided that 2013 will be the healthiest year of my life so far and to force myself to do so, I will keep writing about the ways of staying fit when traveling.
- Practice more yoga.
- Eat less chocolate and ice cream.
- Use less products with chemicals.
- Keep smiling.
- Keep singing loud in the shower.
- Be positive.
- Find time to relax and get enough sleep.
- Don’t stress out about the things I cannot change.
- Be lazy just very rarely.
- Earn more than in 2012 and spend less than earned. Keep track of my expenses like I did in 2011 and 2012 but in an easier way.
- Don’t spend money on the unnecessary things.
- Learn to balance my adventures with work and time spent with people of my heart.
- Do something productive when waiting at the airports, on the flights, buses and trains.
- Be grateful every day for what I have.
- Keep living and writing about the crazy travel, fun adventures and sexy photos.
- Don’t waste time with guys who do not deserve it.
- Don’t judge people without knowing the details.
- Keep saying what I think. Hate me or love me, but I want to be honest no matter what.
- Spend precious time outdoors.
- Enjoy the details, breathe the fresh air, get energy from nature, be happy observing the animals. It’s all about the little things …
- Make more videos.
- Don’t let other people’s hatred and bad mood get in my way.
- Ignore people who are jealous of me. They have no room in my life.
- Get more TLC … and if not, remember 25 reasons why travel is better than sex
- Keep speaking about my home country Slovakia and get more people to visit it. Also keep opening the eyes of many people who’ve been asleep for the past 20 years and make them remember that Slovakia is a separate republic since 1993.
- Think about the book I want to write.
- Listen to my heart and intuition.
- Don’t make NY’s resolutions I cannot fulfill.
Wishing you all in 2013:
12 months of love
52 weeks of success
8760 hours of good health
52600 minutes of inner peace
3153600 seconds of happiness
Do you think I will manage to fulfill all of these resolutions? Did you make any yourself?