25 reasons why travel is better than sex
The other day I read an article why travel is like sex.
After thinking of it more, I have to disagree.
Not enough sex? Do not get desperate! Travel more 🙂
I found at least 25 reasons why travel is better than sex:
1. You don’t need anyone else if you want to travel and still have the ”normal” experience. Doing sex solo though is still not considered very ”normal” by many. If you travel solo, it will be less questionable than … you know … doing ”that” solo.
2. If you travel in a group, no one will look at you like at a weirdo. Groupen sex is still a sort of a ”tabu” thing.
3. If you want to travel, you can just leave right now. If you want to have sex, not always there is someone attractive by your side right now (especially if you are so demanding like me and have a list of 55 things a guy has to have!)
4. If you feel like changing the person you travel with every day, it won’t make you a whore/gigolo.
5. Traveling with a person of the same sex is nothing odd. Having sex with a person of the same sex will still make your school teachers wonder. (*Personally, I don’t have anything against gays and lesbians 😉
6. Counting the countries you visit is cool. Counting the people you have slept with not so much.
7. The higher the number of the countries you traveled to, the better. But some people would judge you if the list of your sex partners was too long.
8. No need to force anyone you travel with or meet on one of your trips to be the protagonist of your travel videos. But ask if you can have sex with me and take a video of us and … where are my Thai boxing moves?!
9. You can get vaccinations against most of the important sicknesses you could get on the road. There are no vaccinations against many of the bad things you could get after having sex (Stay safe!)
10. You can tell your parents and grandparents all about it. Yes, all about travel. What about sex? Ermm.
11. You can speak about your travel in public with no restrictions and without feeling ashamed.
12. You don’t have to wait until 10 pm to get as much travel as you want during the day – on TV, on radio, on internet.
13. You don’t have to get to that odd feeling when your children ask you about travel. Freely speak about it with them. But how to explain sex to them? :/
14. You can even let your kids to travel with you. But hold on, let them be there with you when having sex? No comments!
15. Travel easily with any family member or even with all of them at the same time … Enough said.
16. You can look at travel photos all day long, even at work. White sand beaches of Southeast Asia, Hong Kong skyline, Mayan ruins of Mexico? No one is going to fire you for that. But what would they think of you if you were staring at some spicy sex photos with your mind completely on a different subject than your work meetings? I mean unless your boss is the same horny pig.
17. You can proudly share ”I slept in … (fill in with a different country every day)” on all the social media networks. Not so sure about ”I slept with … (fill in a different person every day)”, though.
18. Short travel is also very cool. Very short sex not that much.
19. Traveling together with someone else can lead to sex … Very ocasionally the opposite will happen (yes, I admit it, a bit jealous of those couples who travel together now and started with S word first!)
20. There are a lot of travel competitions and contests where the winner will get to travel somewhere. Are there any sex giveaways?
21. Someone you find very unattractive or even disgusting can make you want to travel … even just to get further from him/her. But the person of the same qualities won’t make you desire to have sex with him/her. Or am I wrong? (the question for you desperate ones here.)
22. When you travel, you don’t need to feel shy or ashamed trying to hide your cellulitis, big ass or small p… No more explanations needed.
23. You can still travel when you are 80. How is it with sex at that age? Hm hm.
24. While traveling, you can see amazing landscapes such as the one at the photo below. During sex most of the time you won’t see much.
25. No shame to say ”I make money traveling” …
Any more reasons to add? Please share in the comments below.
PS: It is still better to have both, right? 🙂