Five great travel related gift ideas for your manWith the summer holiday season well and truly upon us, I know a lot of you will be planning to spend a couple of weeks in the sun with the special man in your life. Naturally, you will want him to have everything he needs to be able to enjoy his break. Buying him a travel related gift is a great way to make sure that happens, so I have put together a few ideas to inspire you.
Five great travel related gift ideas for your man
1. Swim shorts for the beach or poolMost of you are likely to spend quite a bit of time by the pool or on the beach, so a new swimming costume always makes a good holiday-related gift. At the moment, there are some really great looking swim shorts available in the shops. The nice thing about this style of swimwear is that it is really versatile. Provided you buy the right type, swimming shorts can be worn for days out or while enjoying other activities such as riding, hiking or chilling out in the bar. In addition, they will not take up a lot of space in the suitcase.
2. A new pair of designer sunglasses or a nice walletMost men love sunglasses, so they are also a really good present. If you know your man has had his eye on a designer pair, such as wooden Yachtclub Accessories Eyewear (those are definitely my favorite sunglasses) save up and buy them for him. Because he will wear them every day for months it really is one of the best travel related gifts you can give him. If sunglasses are not a good idea, then try to give him a wallet.
3. Entertainment giftsIt is really nice to be able to chill, but all that sitting around can get a bit boring. As a result, a couple of e-books or a music voucher can make a good gift. Be sure to give them to him at least a week before you are due to go away. That way he can download his books or music in advance, so they are actually available on his phone or tablet for him to enjoy.
4. Activity daysBefore you go away it is always worth checking out what activities are available in the area. Doing this helps you to get more out of your holiday and saves you from wasting time doing research while you are away. If you see an activity that you know your man will particularly enjoy doing while he is on holiday, consider booking in advance. For active guys, water sport lessons, or mountain bike tour could make a great gift. Day trips, tours and experience activities can also make good presents for the right man. Activity related gifts are so easy to tailor to the tastes of the person you are giving them to, which is why they are such a good idea.
5. Travel gadgetsI have left the best idea to last. Gadgets, men love just them, so they always make great gifts. They will be overjoyed if you buy them a new underwater camera. And for an avid photographer, a compact travel drone would make a particularly good gift. I could also recommend you Fitbit Charge 2 step counter, which is the one I also wear on my hand. That’s one of the things that help me stay fit when traveling. Some of my male friends also got Fitbit and cannot praise it enough 🙂
TIP: if you are from Slovakia, you can order your Fitbit from Fitendo. That’s exactly where I got it, too.