39 + 1 secrets about Crazy Sexy Fun Traveler
Personally, I don’t really like travel blogs and websites without knowing the person behind them. I really like to get to know those great travelers, find out about their life, opinions and passions so I can relate to them more. If there are some of you thinking the same, this post is exactly for you. In this article you will find out some things you might not know about me, the Crazy sexy fun traveler.
Maybe you have seen hundreds of photos of me on my facebook account or instagram, or read most of my posts on this blog, or even memorized about me info by heart, but I still dare to say there are many things you have no idea about when it comes to my personality, habits, past or even my physical appearance.
Everyone has secrets. There are some secrets about me, too.
But I have to warn you – stop reading if you want to keep the idealized image of me. And promise me something. Do not share this with anyone, so the secrets stay secrets for ever.
I am just a normal person like anyone else on this planet…
39+1 secrets about Crazy sexy fun traveler
1. My eyes change color naturally by themselves. Sometimes they are green, other times brown. It depends on the eye-shadow color, outdoor light, tan on my face or what I’m wearing. But what my eyes do not change is the mystery in them. Haha 😛
2. Being the biggest swim lover ever, I still cannot swim front crawl. Dive under the surface? Get me an iron ball to the leg, or impossible otherwise. I really cannot dive at all. I don’t go with my head under water so not really sure how I managed to go scuba diving for the first time in Bali.
3. I am strongly against all unnatural things when it comes to human body – false eyelashes, fake boobs, botox, hair extensions, fake nails, plastic surgery etc. So everything you will ever see on me IS NATURAL.
4. I used to wear prescription glasses. For almost 12 years guys were making fun of me that I looked like a sexy teacher in a miniskirt and with the glasses on the nose; just missing a stick for some sadomasochistic hitting. It was because I used to suffer from myopia. To be honest, I hated the constant problems with glasses and contact lenses so I had a laser eye surgery in 2009. PS: I have very few photos with prescription glasses. I would usually take the glasses off for the photo. Actually, the best photo is from my bathroom, sorry :/
5. If you are asking why my calves are a bit bigger than normal, it’s because since 1996 I was crazy about inline skating. I would spent whole afternoons inline skating for a few years. But at least winter boots are not double as big as they should be 😀
6. My mum says the eye surgery I had was too successful, which is not good at all for guys as sometimes now I see even those things I’d prefer not to 😀 I have a list of 55 things my future husband will have to have (if I ever have one!) That says it all…
7. I mostly cut my hair by myself. It’s a waste of money to go to the hairdresser all the time, isn’t it?
8. Each time I see dolphins and whales, I almost cry tears of joy. Inexplicable warm feeling. They are such great creatures 🙂
9. I love chocolate and ice cream (dark chocolate and fruit sorbet). I could eat it all the time. Raw vegan is the best!
10. I used to be permanently hungry. I would eat 6 times per day, or even more. But that was until I became mostly raw vegan in 2013 and now I eat 2 or 3 times a day, usually without snacking in between. As I eat healthier now, I don’t feel like snacking that much.
11. Children are one of my biggest passions. They are the sun of my days. I could kiss them all day long. But I’m not another Michael Jackson, no worries. I still do not have my own kids, though. Maybe one day. Or not. Who knows…
12. I like chill music. I also sing a lot (when I think no one can listen to me) or I spend time humming.
13. Yes, I admit it, I am addicted to laptop and internet. So??? I make living online so it’s a big part of my job; and also my hobby.
14. I prefer to use male razors to shave my legs. For some reason they are smoother and do not cut my skin. Any other women you know are also using male razors?
15. My left earlobe is pierced three times but I hardly ever wear all the three earrings any more. And since 2000 I’ve got a belly piercing as well. I bet you guys are licking your lips now huh.
16. I always lose weight when I have a boyfriend. Otherwise I gotta do some sports 😀
17. I had a nose operation when I was 14 as I couldn’t breathe. It did not really help and I would get sinusitis very often anyway. I can’t stand air conditioning, a lot of wind, cold drinks, sparkling drinks, cold water into my ears … all of thesse things used to cause me sinusitis. Being (mostly raw) vegan makes it way easier as the main reason for my sinus infection were dairy and gluten. So when I’m eating predominantly raw vegan meals, I am fine. I did not know that dairy causes breathing and sinus problems until I turned vegan in 2013. I wish I had known about it since I was a kid! Could have saved so much pain!
18. For many years my favorite chewing gums were strawberry Orbit for children. Since I learned the gums contain a lot of chemicals and I am trying to be chemical-free as much as possible, I do not chew gums any more. I know nowadays you can also find natural chewing gums, but I so got used to no gums that I simply do not chew any gums any more at all.
19. I can wear only jewelry of quality; just silver, stainless steel or white gold. All the other jewelry make my skin black/grey. I guess I am allergic to some metal, such as nickel. I never wear anything when swimming or at the beach. And I hardly ever wear a normal watch because I wear Fitbit step counter which also shows time. So guys, do not buy me any bijouterie, just quality stuff ok 😀
20. I used to be scared of dogs, even having nightmares about them until my parents bought a Mountain Bernese dog in 2005 when I lived in Madrid. Our dog Cezar was my big love for 12 years until he died in 2017 🙁 Anyway, he managed to push my fear of dogs away. Now all the dogs are my kissing partners.
21. I’m a huge fan of aloe, avocado, coconut and olive oil. I’m like Fiona waiting for my Shrek, with some avocado relaxing on my face.
22. I used to use hand cream pretty often. HAND CREAM. Not a lubrication gel nor anything you’re thinking of right now. Well, now since I got healthier, now I use virgin coconut oil instead of hand cream.
23. I never use any make-up foundation/powder on my face, just simple lip balm, eye shadows, eyeliner and mascara. I mean, if I use any make-up at all. What’s the point of looking like a barbie? Be real! In general, I spend a lot more time without any eye make-up than with it on. I’d say that it’s 9:1 (no make-up to yes eye make-up).
24. I like men with muscles. OH YEAH! However, the first thing I look at are the eyes. Truly, madly, deeply in love with sexy eyes… and muscles 😀 It is not about being superficial. I simply like when men take care of both their body and health, that’s all. I’ve never dated anyone with big belly. Abs are the way to go.
25. I am not a party person any more. Or I’m getting older (OMG, help!) or I had enough already and prefer to do better things with different energy. Not that I don’t go out at all, because I do have fun when I ”force myself” to go out. But to me it’s more important to be with people I like and have something to talk about when I go out.
26. Many times I am hyperactive at night which is when I get all the best ideas. Insomnia, not sure if to love you or hate you! The truth is, that this blog would not be here if not for insomnia. However, I have to say that raw vegan diet has helped me also to cure big part of insomnia. I don’t really suffer from it any more that often, unless it’s Full Moon, I have my period or it’s extremely noisy around me.
27. I can stand only people who are funny, intelligent, interesting and the opposite of boring. Otherwise, bye bye, sorry. You know that you are really the average of 5 people you spend the most time with?
28. I drink water with fresh lemon juice or young coconut water a lot. And also natural aloe vera drinks, green tea and freshly squeezed juices and smoothies. You will never see me having a coke or an alcoholic drink. Not any more. I even started to behave like my parents prohibiting coke to children around me 😀
29. I’ve passed a cosmetic course and some healthy lifestyle courses. So I know a lot about how to look beautiful and feel great and healthy. I’m also trying to help others to lead a healthier life so if you’d like me to coach you, send me a message 😉
30. I love sauna, massages and swimming, hence so many photos in bikini. Sorry for that! I know, you guys wish you didn’t have to see so many bikini photos 😛
31. I am crazy about castles, ruins and all old buildings. I know nothing about history, it’s really not my thing, but damaged buildings? There’s something charming about them, right?
32. I’m making faces all the time. Sorry but I can’t lie. My face says it all. If you do not want to listen to the truth, better don’t look at me or you find it out.
33. I really need adrenaline to survive. My family say I’m crazy. I call it adventurous.
34. I was one of the girls of Ryanair charity calendar in 2010. I was one out of around 4,000 cabin crew who applied for the photo shooting. They chose 6 girls to be on the cover of the calendar and I was one of them. I refused to strip to be inside the calendar, though.
35. Somewhere deep inside I’ve always wanted to be a model. I started with it when I was a teenager. I did some modeling when I was 16 to 20 years old. But then I chose to finish the University and be treated as ”intelligent and beautiful” instead of ”just another stupid model”. You know those prejudices some people have :/ But who knows, maybe I’ll go back to modeling one day (like that day on Xpu-ha beach in Mexico). Now I would be a model with two M.A. degrees 🙂
36. I NEVER go to sleep without removing make-up. Skin needs time to heal at night.
37. No matter how much yoga I practice, I cannot touch the tip of my nose with tongue. Nor my elbow. But probably I could reach your nose with my tongue. Maybe. If I feel like it. But most probably I would not.
38. I used to be a real rebel (with this cute face, who would guess?!) When 15, I was running away barefoot every day without my parents’ permission and coming back always later than I should have. 5 minutes later. Oops.
39. I still walk barefoot very often. It’s super healthy, it’s a free reflexology massage, it grounds you and balances your energy.
+ 1 secret: I have a big penis (sorry for the expression but that’s how people call it). I’m talking of my extremely big black and pink punching box for women. Just 5 minutes of muay thai boxing can release any anger. If relaxing yoga is not enough, boxing will calm me down for sure.
TIP: Read also another personal post about 55 reasons to date me 😀
Would you like to know any more secrets about Crazy sexy fun traveler? Or better, do you know any secrets about me? Are there any secrets your readers don’t know about you?