55 reasons to date me
I can bet that most of you, especially if you are males, have read my post about 55 things my ideal man has to have and also the second part of it with 21 to 55 points of my perfect man. In both posts many guys counted their points (or let’s say the points they think they’d get) and also commented asking for my points.
Would I personally check all the 55 points off my own ideal list?
I can definitely say, and I am proud of it, that you would have difficulties finding a more demanding person than myself. It just means one thing – I expect a lot from myself, hence I expect almost the same things from others.
Out of the 55 points of my ideal man I meet almost all of them. I don’t like driving and I cannot really be a mummy’s boy anyway 😀
Below I give you 55 reasons to date me:
1. I speak 4 languages and understand a few more. Helpful for you, too.
2. I am super healthy – no visits to doctors or pharmacies are necessary. No pills, no fear of hospitals, nothing. You don’t have to worry to hold my hand in case you are scared of blood or dentists either.
3. People can never guess how old I am, I look a few years younger. For sure I won’t become a disgusting dry-looking wrinkled frog in the near future.
4. Two MA degrees and being my own boss at work doing bunch of things at the same time. Let’s play smart games.
5. I don’t like shopping which will save you both a lot of time and money 😀
6. I don’t spend much time in the kitchen as I don’t like cooking. And that’s fine because I am raw vegan so no need to cook for myself. It’s enough with preparing a salad or just throwing fruit and veggies into a blender. Anyone can do it. You, too.
7. I can live in any part of the world. The more we change it, the better.
8. I don’t drink alcohol. Again, it will save you money and you can be 100% sure I will not do anything stupid when drunk.
9. I’ve never smoked in my life. No, you won’t need to french kiss an ashtray.
10. Let’s be honest, I look f***ing sexy! Hint – it’s the raw food diet 😉
11. I am a proud owner of probably the longest legs you’ve ever seen in your life. No kidding.
12. I dare to say I have a burning spark in my eyes.
13. The sexiest sign (Scorpio) with the irresistible charm is my second name. I think it’s enough to just imagine a hotel bed, no need to describe it 😀
14. Many guys love tall girls. Well, here I come. (180 cm)
15. I’m the combination of cute, smart, sweet and sexy. I mean, is there anything better?
16. It takes me 5 minutes to get ready and go out. No long waiting for hours is necessary unlike with other girls. I use make-up only in the situations that really require it, e.g. conferences or important meetings.
17. Coconut oil forms 90% of my cosmetics so no need to worry if you hand me the right piece when I ask you as I can use coconut oil for almost anything.
18. As (at least) 2 of my ex boyfriends cheated on me, cheating cannot be found in my personal dictionary. Treat others as you would want them to treat you, right? Life taught me not to cheat on others…
19. I won’t spend mine, nor your money on handbags and shoes of million colors and materials as other women do. I only own 2 handbags I have at home and don’t even carry them when traveling (I use my camera bag instead)… and shoes? No high heels, but only hiking shoes, ballerinas, flip flops and a pair of boots is all I need – means shoe shopping less than once a year.
20. I’m honest, sometimes maybe too much. But at least you won’t need to spend a lot of time wondering what I mean when I say this or that or what I think as I usually make everything very clear. A no coming from my mouth really means no and not maybe or yes.
21. I promise no boredom – let’s go hiking, climbing, snorkeling, parachuting, swimming with sharks, anaconda hunting, playing with snakes, just anything 😀
22. Did you make me angry? Flowers and a romantic dinner might help a bit but I’d suggest you to kick me out of the plane instead and I’ll even thank you. Sky diving is my favorite thing.
23. It’s easy to calm me down – hug me and take me on a motorbike/boat ride. No expensive jewelry shopping needed.
24. Laughing and a good sense of humor are crucial. I laugh even when I am nervous or in any other unpleasant mood.
25. As I work for myself, I can find lots of free time to spend together whenever you/we want to.
26. Forget the posh girls, I can wear the same clothes over and over again when on the road. I prefer this to carrying too much stuff.
27. Independent – if you send me to do something on my own or lose me somewhere in a city, no way I can get lost.
28. I don’t need TV and Latino telenovelas to survive. You really won’t need to roll your eyes watching with me who is in love with who this time trying to remember which actor plays Pablo, Pedro, Paco and Paulo. However, we can watch intelligent movies that make sense to both of us.
29. I don’t snore, I promise.
30. I have a great memory, can even memorize the birthdays of your family/friends to help you out.
31. I bet you know I am a massage freak, but you might not know that I can also give a massage to you.
32. Many of my close friends are gays so no need to be jealous.
33. I know a lot about health of body and mind so you could even look better when with me than before you’d met me 😀
34. One of my very few everyday habits is to show love and be grateful for the people and things in my life so you can be sure I will appreciate every positive thing you do or say and I’ll even tell you that directly.
35. Positive attitude forms the biggest part of my life and I could inspire you to follow your dreams and to become a better person thinking positively.
36. I believe in communication to get a healthy relationship. No need to force me to talk about me, my ideas, or us. It comes as a bonus with me.
37. You can definitely count on me. I prefer to help you out instead of sleeping.
38. I am not one of those girls you need to always pay for. Like I said, my strong sense of independence makes me pay even for you sometimes to feel equal.
39. I am not very messy so you won’t find my pink bra nor red panties when unpacking your backpack in a male hostel dorm.
40. I so love hugging. And you know what they say… everyone needs two hugs a day to be happy, so get ready to be extremely happy 🙂
41. Animals are my friends. I think it’s cool to have a place in my heart just for them.
42. I do apologize for the things I’ve done or said wrong. It is really important to do so (I am getting better at this every day.)
44. I am used to bruise and scratch myself doing silly things, such as chasing a humming bird through the bushes to take a photo of it, climbing to the edge of a mountain to get the best view or burning the same part of my right calf when jumping out of the still running motorbike. You won’t hear any high pitch half-crying voice when I break a nail. Not really.
45. I have a bunch of smart good looking female friends for your male friends.
46. I’ve heard a few times already that I am probably the quickest girl in the bathroom, no matter what I’m doing in there. What does it mean? More time in bed/ot anywhere else with you 😉
47. I can fly all around the world to be with you. Literally.
48. I don’t spend money on things that are not essential. Minimalism is the way to go.
49. I like to keep my word, I’m very stubborn.
50. You don’t need to pay for your accommodation when you are with me. I’ll take care of it.
51. Carpe Diem is my motto. A new dress or an island hopping snorkeling tour? The second is right.
52. I enjoy everything – beach, cities, mountains, lakes, glaciers, deserts – easy to please me.
53. I’ll give you some you time. I need mine, too.
54. No need to invite me to a $250 dinner to a luxury restaurant. You’ll make me the happiest (and also the healthiest) in a Juice bar with a fresh smoothie/juice or a coconut water.
55. After all, I am the crazy sexy fun traveler. Enough said.