55 reasons to date me
I can bet that most of you, especially you men, have read my post about 55 things my ideal man has to have and also the second part of it with 21 to 55 points of my perfect man. After reading both posts many guys counted their points (or let’s say the points they think they would get) and then also asked me about the same points.
Would I personally check all the 55 points off my own ”ideal” list?
I have to admit that I am a very demanding person. I expect a lot both from myself and others. I know, it’s not very good but well…
When thinking about 55 points my ideal man should have, I can honestly say that I meet almost all of them. Except, since an accident I had I still don’t like driving and I cannot really be a mummy’s boy anyway 😀
Below I give you 55 reasons to date me:
1. I speak 4 languages and understand a few more.
2. I am super healthy – no visits to doctors or pharmacies are necessary. No pills, no fear of hospitals, nothing of that kind. You don’t have to worry to hold my hand in case you are scared of blood or dentists.
3. People can never guess my age. Everyone says that I look a few years younger than I really am. For sure I won’t become a disgusting dry-looking wrinkled frog in the near future.
4. I’ve got two MA degrees and been my own boss at work. Let’s play smart games.
5. I don’t like shopping which will save a lot of time and money… to both of us 😀
6. I don’t spend much time in the kitchen as I don’t enjoy cooking. And that’s fine because I am eating mostly raw vegan meals. It’s enough to prepare a salad or just throw fruit and veggies into a blender. Anyone can do it. You, too.
7. I can live in any part of the world. I adapt easily. If it’s sunny there, even easier.
8. I don’t drink alcohol at all. Not even a drop since the 1st January 2009. Again, it will save you money and you can be 100% sure I will not do anything stupid when drunk. Not with you, and especially not with other men.
9. I’ve never smoked in my life. No, you won’t need to french kiss an ashtray.
10. Let’s be honest, I look sexy! At least that’s what they say… It must be the raw food diet and yoga 😉
11. I am a proud owner of probably the longest legs you’ve ever seen in your life. No kidding.
12. I dare to say I have a burning spark in my eyes. But I guess you would not like to see it after making me angry.
13. The sexiest sign (Scorpio) with the irresistible charm is my second name. Add vegan sexappeal on top…
14. Many guys love tall girls. Well, here I come with my 180 cm.
15. I’m the combination of cute, smart, sweet and sexy. I mean, is there anything better?
16. It takes me 5 minutes to get ready and go out. Unlikely to most women, you wouldn’t need to wait for me for hours. I use make-up only in special situations that really require it, e.g. weddings, conferences or important meetings.
17. Coconut oil forms 80% of my cosmetics and I use it for almost anything. If I asked you to bring me my cosmetics, it would be so easy. No need to recognize dozens of different cosmetic bottles most women use.
18. As I still remember that feeling when 2 of my ex boyfriends cheated on me, cheating cannot be found in my personal dictionary. Do to others as you would have them do to you, right? Life taught me not to cheat…
19. I won’t spend mine, nor your money on handbags and shoes of million colors and materials as the majority of women do. I own only 2 handbags I have at home and don’t even carry them when traveling. I use my camera bag instead when on the road… And shoes? No high heels, but only barefoot shoes, hiking shoes, ballerinas, flip flops and a pair of boots are all I need. That means shoe shopping less than once a year. If I can go barefoot, I will.
20. I’m very honest, sometimes maybe too much. But at least you wouldn’t need to spend a lot of time wondering what I meant when I said this or that as I usually make everything very clear. A no coming from my mouth really means a no and not a maybe or a yes.
21. I promise no boredom. Let’s go hiking, climbing, snorkeling, paragliding, swimming with sharks, anaconda hunting, playing with snakes or just anything that won’t kill me 😀
22. Did you make me angry? Flowers and a romantic dinner might help a bit but I’d suggest you to kick me out of the plane instead and I’ll even thank you. I mean, is there anything better than sky diving? Maybe hugs?
23. It’s rather easy to calm me down – hug me or take me on a motorbike/boat ride. No expensive jewelry needed. I’m not into those shiny material things at all.
24. I believe that laughing and a good sense of humor are crucial. I laugh even when I am nervous.
25. As I work for myself, I can find lots of free time to spend together whenever you want to.
26. Forget the posh girls not willing to wear the same outfit more than once. I don’t mind wearing the same clothes over and over again when on the road. That’s easier than carrying too much stuff with me. Clothes don’t define who I am as a person.
27. I am very independent and have a great sense of orientation. If you send me to do something on my own, I could not get lost not knowing what to do.
28. I don’t need a TV and Latino telenovelas to survive. You really won’t need to roll your eyes watching with me who is in love with who trying to remember which actor plays Pablo, Pedro, Paco or Paulo. However, we can watch intelligent movies or documentaries that will teach us something.
29. I don’t snore, I promise.
30. I have a great memory and could even memorize birthdays of your family/friends to help you out.
31. I bet you know I am a massage freak, but you might not know that I can also give massages to you. Obviously, I still prefer to be the one getting massages and not giving them O:)
32. Many of my close male friends are gays so no need to be jealous.
33. I know a lot about health of both body and mind. I’m sure you’d become a better person while with me… Of course, if you’d be open to it.
34. One of my very few everyday habits is to show love and be grateful for people and things in my life so you can be sure I will appreciate every single good thing you do or say.
35. Positive attitude forms the biggest part of my life and I could inspire you to follow your dreams and to become a better person.
36. I believe in the power of communication. It’s necessary to talk a lot to get a healthy relationship. No need to force me to talk about me, my ideas, or us. It comes as a bonus with me. Take it or leave it.
37. You can definitely count on me. I prefer to help you out instead of getting my sleep.
38. I am not one of those girls you need to always pay for. As I said, my strong sense of independence makes me pay sometimes even for you to feel equal.
39. I am not very messy so you won’t find my pink bra nor red panties when unpacking your backpack in a male hostel dorm.
40. I LOVE hugging. And you know what they say… Everyone needs two hugs a day to be happy, so get ready to be extremely happy 🙂
41. Animals are my friends. I think it’s cool to have a place in my heart just for them. That’s the reason why I’ve been vegan since 2013.
42. I do apologize for the things I’ve done or said wrong. It is really important to do so.
43. I used to do Thai boxing when working as a cabin crew to get rid of stress some passengers where passing on me. Now, I am ready to fight for you, if necessary. But I’d rather have you fighting for me 😀
44. I am quite clumsy. I’m used to bruise and scratch myself doing silly things, such as chasing a humming bird through the bushes to take a photo of it, or climbing to the edge of a mountain to get the best view or burning my right calf when jumping out of the still running motorbike. You won’t hear any high pitch half-crying voice when I break a nail. Not really.
45. I have a bunch of smart good looking female friends for your single male friends.
46. I’ve heard a few times already that I am probably the quickest girl in the bathroom, no matter what I’m doing in there. What does it mean? More time in bed or anywhere else with you 😉
47. I can fly all around the world to be with you. Literally.
48. I don’t spend money on things that are not essential. Minimalism is the way to go.
49. I like to keep my word.
50. Sometimes you don’t need to pay for your accommodation when you are with me. I’ll take care of it.
51. Carpe Diem is my motto. A new dress or an island hopping snorkeling tour? The second is right.
52. I enjoy everything – beach, cities, mountains, lakes, glaciers, deserts – easy to please me.
53. I’ll give you some alone time. I need to spend some time on my own to clear my head, too.
54. No need to invite me to a $250 dinner at a luxury restaurant. You’ll make me the happiest (and also the healthiest) in a Juice bar with a fresh smoothie/juice or a young coconut water.
55. After all, I am the crazy sexy fun traveler. Enough said.
I wrote this list out of fun but… 😀
TIP 2: Have a look at my Instagram as well where I post different photos and videos of myself, from my trips around the world, yoga videos and also healthy tips.
Zobraziť tento príspevok na Instagrame