7 reasons why Lenovo Vibe Shot phone is a good phone for traveling
I am sure that on my social media channels, mostly Facebook and Instagram you’ve noticed that some of my photos come with the Vibe Shot watermark on them and also, that I’ve been using #vibeon and #vibeshot hashtag a lot.
It’s because I have been participating in a Lenovo Slovakia campaign trying out Lenovo Vibe Shot phone. I managed to take it to 4 countries within 3 weeks already since the beginning of th campaign.
After using it daily for photography, I came to a few conclusions.
7 reasons why Lenovo Vibe Shot phone is a good phone for traveling:
1. Properties. The phone comes withdual-SIM, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, WiFi, and 4G LTE connectivity, all of which are necessary for traveling. It also has abig 2,900 mAh batteryand 3 GB of RAM which gives you enough system memory to easily edit loads of taken photos right on your phone without things slowing down too much. Vibe Shot has a 32GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB … means many photos!
2. Auto smart vs. pro mode – the phone gives you an automatic option of taking photos when it can even automatically differentiate if you are capturing food/landscape/portrait photo; or you can toggle to Pro mode which gives you DSLR settings (ISO, white balance, exposure, aperture.) Every setting brings up a wheel where you have a few possibilities to choose from.
3. With its 8 MPx front-facing camera, Lenovo Vibe Shot phone takes awesome selfies (Auto Smart mode) which is one of the highlights for me, both personally and professionally. The phone has some narcissist-friendly features, such as a skin beautification mode that automatically clears out all the skin irregularities and wrinkles. There are also gesture controls like throwing up a V peace sign or waving to take a photo. I wrote an entire post about how to take the best selfies with Lenovo Vibe Shot, so please check it out for more information.
4. Low light photos are really good, too! Sometimes even DSLR cameras suck when taking photos in dark but this phone never stops surprising me. For example, I got a really nice photo when taking a chocolate bath in Slovakia where there was no light in the room; or similarly another photo of jacuzzi with so much steam that the DSLR lense got all steamed up (impossible to take any photo for a few minutes), while the phone worked perfectly. The phone camera has a full-frame 16:9 low-light sensor for shooting images at night or in dark interiors. If you switch to Pro mode, the camera will give you 4 options: city nightscape, moving people, stage and indoor low light which will enable you to get even better photos.
5. Panorama (Pro mode) function is very useful when traveling, especially comes in handy when taking photos of natural landscapes or in cities. Detailed photos are important, don’t get me wrong, but taking a panoramic shot of mountain ranges or a skyscraper line is a must to show it in its full magnificence.
6. Artistic HDR (Pro mode) is a function to use if you want to play a little bit and mix up the things. There’s 4 settings: automobile, portrait, still life or city and it can make a boring scene look super interesting instead. Until now I’ve used mostly the city setting. The artistic HDR photo I love the most so far is definitely the one I took in the Ceahlau mountains. I know the colours look unreal but it added a very unique touch to the already stunning nature.
*The firsts photos is from Neamt and you can have a look at more photos I took in Neamt, Romania in my photo album.
7. Other features: the photos are pretty sharp due to the optical image stabilization which reduces blur; and the Vibe Shot infrared focus is twice as fast as normal autofocus on other Android phone cameras. You can take a photo using a physical shutter button on the right side of the phone which makes it easier (no more trying to find the right spot on the screen to click on to capture the photo.)
Alex is a crazy Slovak girl who made traveling the reason of her life. In March 2011 she quit her stewardess job and hasn't stopped ever since. Her motto is ''I live to travel, I travel to live.'' She writes about crazy travel, fun adventures and sexy photos.
Alex is a crazy Slovak girl who made traveling the reason of her life. In 2010 she quit her stewardess job and hasn't stopped traveling ever since. Her motto is ''I live to travel, I travel to live.'' She writes about crazy travel, fun adventures and sexy photos. Alex is also a raw vegan specialist, fitness health coach and yoga teacher.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.