My ideal man and his 55 things (21 – 55)
In the previous post I described a little bit why I am still single and what this topic has to do with my travel lifestyle. But I only stated 20 points out of 55 my ideal man should be. I bet you are all waiting for the other 35 points. So here you go straight away.
21. responsible – if I cannot count on you, why do I need you then? A vibrator will do its job better and outside bed it would be just the same thing I could not rely on, hence useless.
22. if you promise something, keep your word – it comes together with the previous point. Just do what you said you would and do not say one thing and do another. Unless it is much better 🙂
23. supportive – if I’m doing a good thing, just support me. It is the easiest thing to do but yet so not common.
24. advise me – if I ask you for an advice, don’t be like yeah, whatever, just say your opinion, no matter how bad or silly it could seem. I wouldn’t ask you if I didn’t want to hear it.
25. communicative – I like to talk usually (even though I am pretty shy) so if the guy is quiet all the time, what should I do with him then? Just speak to me.
26. talk about yourself – I am really interested in your life, what you do, what feelings you have, etc. so just share it all with me, that simple. Any silly thing is better than nothing.
27. be damn good in the kitchen – I don’t like cooking but as I so love eating, who else should prepare food if not you? Even though … most of my time I am raw vegan so no need to really cook 😀
28. earn money – being rich is not one of the points, even though it would be logically better, I just want to say the guy has to know how to earn money. And preferably not working his ass off 20 hours per day.
29. have a car/motorbike – I have always been in love with all the big machines, from great cars, to motorbikes and airplanes. Don’t get me wrong, a Boeing doesn’t have to be parked in your backyard, but if you have a motorbike or a sports car/jeep, you just simply rank higher in my eyes. A motorbike and sexy forearms, oh yes! But skip this point if you are traveling, it doesn’t really matter then (unless you want to travel with me on the bike).
30. no mummy’s boy – I so hate this! Of course you have to love your mum, but discuss with her every topic you should better speak about with me, or even listening to her instead of me? No, thank you!
31. accommodation – not very important, but I do enjoy having a place for just you and me, without another 3 flatmates staring at us all the time. Skip this point though, when traveling.
32. no half-relationships still going on – all the ex girlfriends/wives/lovers must be 100% ex, completely in the past.
33. non-smoker – I have never tried smoking in my life and I’m not planning to do so. I just hate smoke and the taste of it in your mouth so non-smokers, come closer!
34. not to be an alcoholic – even though I stopped drinking alcohol in 2009, it doesn’t mean you have to be the same. But I do prefer if you don’t get drunk every night!
35. on time – I really dislike waiting, so if you say you will come at 9 pm, do not leave me waiting until 9.30 pm when you will only inform me that you are actually coming after 10 pm. I would be ready for some boxing then! And now I really do not mean in the mud with another girl 😛
36. not boring – listening to the same shit or silence over again or keep on doing the same thing every day? Really not for me. If I like to watch movies, do not take it that we have to watch them every single day. Change a bit. No boredom works out for me. Not even a day of it.
37. active – a passive person sitting in front of the TV 15 hours per day is just someone I could not stand. Be active a little bit, go out, do different things, have hobbies. Just enjoy life in more ways. If I wanted a sluggish guy, I would just stay with a snail!
38. respectful – respect women in general. And animals, too. No kicking into cats at the street, please, or I kick you!
39. love children – children are of the best in this world. The big part of my heart belong to them, even to the random children at the street. I just love them. And you have to, too.
40. like music – I somehow cannot live without music, not even for a day, if I do not listen to anything, I hum or sing. Do not show me no interest in music. It is just the weirdest thing ever if somone does not like at least one kind of music.
41. like my family – yes, I know, my family is weird but I so love them like nothing else in this world, so at least be respectful and try to understand them. Try.
42. like my friends – or at least do not say anything bad about them in front of me. You don’t have to have the same friends, but just speaking bad about every single male friend I have is just silly and too much.
43. be able to live abroad – as my lifestyle is a bit nomad, my guy just has to be willing to move to a different country with me. No long distance relationships with me. So this is the only way, unfortunately!
44. react to my calls and messages – 100 % logical! Answer me, babe! I just call to say I love you … I just call to say how much I care …
45. unique – do not wear the same clothes, shoes nor the same hair style like everyone else does. Just have your own style and do not go and buy an Angry Birds shirt just because it is the coolest now.
46. invite me somewhere – from time to time. Let’s do some interesting stuff.
47. careful – in the sense of taking care of me, be attentive, give me a small cute silly present not only once a year when I tell you ahead it’s my birthday. And all the massages are more than welcome 🙂
48. not arrogant, nor aggressive – it is just not cool at all. There are better ways to be interesting.
49. do some sport – just show me the only movement you do is not to get up from the couch to take the beer from the fridge but you can manage more. Then a bit of muscles sell 🙂
50. smell nice – I love spicy perfumes, but any nice smell is better than none.
51. bathroom time – do not spend hours getting ready before we go out. If I can take a shower, choose a dress, do my hair and my make-up in 10 minutes, you should do so in 5.
52. not too ironic – I do enjoy teasing and having fun, even when I’m the one to have the laugh at, but when it’s too much, it is just too much.
53. spontaneous – from time to time just do something unexpected. Touch my leg under the table with plenty of people, kiss me on the cheek in front of your dad, say a compliment when having a beer with your best male friends, come with a great idea … there are just so many ways to do it.
54. show your love and interest – I am used to listen to nice things from all my Spanish and Latino friends, so if they can be extremely nice to me only being friends, you should be even nicer.
55. not too messy – I really do not wish to find your dirty socks and pants all over the house.
Now, when I wrote it all down and showed to the whole world, there are three more things I would like to add.
First, I could continue with more things but I just stopped writing them down after the 55 points before 2012 as already now with such a long list it is almost impossible to find a boyfriend.
Second, I do love impossible things and show the world that impossible can become possible. So… hope dies last.
And last, if there was my ideal guy somewhere in the world who would have all the 55 things but would not truly love me… then it could still be mission impossible…
By the way, it was my birthday on the day I published this list but so far my birthday present is still somewhere out hiding 😀