Where to stay in Bocas del Toro – Palma Royale
If you are visiting the paradise islands of Bocas del Toro in Panama and you are looking for a really cool comfortable place to stay which is worth the money you pay for, then Palma Royale is what you need. I stayed in the hotel for 2 nights and just couldn’t get enough of the comfort.
*This place is not for backpackers. Check out backpacker accommodation option in Bocas del Toro.
Being a backpacker most of my time, I still found so many advantages of
Palma Royale hotel. Find below what I enjoyed about it:
- I got Deluxe Suite which was so amazing I couldn’t believe my eyes when I got there. It was huge, like a proper apartment.
- my Deluxe Suite has a very comfy double bed with different kinds of pillows so you can choose the ones that fit you the most.
- lovely bilingual staff
- safe box
- wifi connection in the suite – so necessary for me and other modern people nowadays
- desk with comfortable leather chair – I used it a lot while working
- kitchen – equipped with a coffee maker (you get free coffee in there), cutlery, sink, electric cook, fridge and many other things. So you can easily cook your own meals and leave the rest for the next day in the fridge.
- 32″ TV screen
- a balcony – there are 2 doors to the balcony from the living room of the suite
- chairs and a table at the balcony for some relax time with a cool breeze
- a nice view – from the balcony you can see the sea around Isla Colon and part of the main street. It was so cool to observe all that when working online on the sofa. Through the large windows you get that beautiful view even if you sit inside the living room, no need to go to the balcony.
- quality rattan sofas in the living room
- handcrafted cedar bed and doors
- clean beautiful bathroom
- free towels, shampoo, shower gel, body lotion and soap in the bathroom
- big shower – I can’t help it but I just love big showers so when I have one, I spend there a lot of time!
- the tails in the shower – they were changing colours and I could stare at them for ages. Such a small detail which could really make me happy!
- air conditioning – necessary in that heat
- ceiling fan
- many plugs around the suite – very practical
- 2 wardrobes – there is one in the bedroom and another one just next to the bathroom
- iron and ironing board – this is a very high standard hotel, you can see it with an iron in your wardrobe!
- free breakfast – they offer delicious pancakes and omelettes
- a free cocktail – if you buy 1 cocktail then you get one free at certain time of the day
- the way the hotel looks from outside – it just fits there at the end of the main street
- the coolest room keys ever
- daily maid service
- laundry service
- aromatherapy candles
- beautiful café on the first floor with cool art decoration
I really enjoyed my stay in Palma Royale hotel. For more information about their suites, please visit Palma Royale website.
crazy sexy fun traveler
Thanks Spencer for your kind words!
Looks like a great place to stay! Would you like to do a guest review on it for our blog?