Where to stay in Villa Traful – cabañas Ruca Lico
On the 29th February and 1st March 2012, me with my friends from Surfing the Planet (a couple I kept meeting up everywhere since Ushuaia up to Bariloche) decided to take a ride through Camino de 7 lagos (7 lakes road – National road No. 234) and we paid a visit to Villa Traful.
Villa Traful is a cute picturesque village at Traful lake in Nahuel Huapi National Park. I chose Cabañas Ruca Lico as my place to stay in this beautiful landscape.
Why I liked Cabañas Ruca Lico:
- great location – with the view of the lake.
- terrace – You can enjoy Sun at the terrace overlooking Traful lake in a hammock or sunchairs. I had breakfast in the hammock and was just wishing for some sunbeams to warm me up instead of a cup of hot mate.
- jacuzzi – since I knew we were going to stay in the cabanas and I saw the photos on internet, I couldn’t wait to jump in there. It was the first thing I did once we got to the cabana and I prepared my dinner. Enjoy the hot jacuzzi, with my hot tea and dinner in the cold weather was the best thing ever! And with the candles around, I was speechless!
- fireplace with wood for you to use
- floor heating – very useful in a place like this, especially once you get off jacuzzi, you don’t feel cold. And you can walk around cabana without any shoes which makes you feel more at home.
- design – all the details in the cabana were chosen very carefully. I felt very comfortable there since I first stepped inside. I loved the handles at all the doors – tree branches used instead. It was the first time I have ever seen this and it so fit the wood – stone decoration of cabanas.
- comfortable double bed and another bed in front of the fireplace
- TV with satellite and radio
- hot shower and nicely designed bathroom
- romantic atmosphere – all the lights inside, or just candles, the fireplace and the cosiness of the cabana fill your stay in cabana with a lot of positive feelings. It’s is a perfect place for couples, lovers or families who just want to make their relationship better.
- fully-equipped kitchen – with microwave, cutlery, plates, cups, toaster, electric cooker, fridge, even wine glasses!
- quietness – Cabañas Ruca Lico are for sure one of the best places if you want to relax, enjoy the nature, have some peace and quiet, read magazines (available in the cabana next to jacuzzi) or just think about life. Life is slow in here and I bet no one is going to disturb you. No noise, just the voices of the nature.
- swimming pool – outside, in between 2 cabañas, there is a nice small swimming pool you can enjoy when the weather allows you to. Unfortunately, we didn’t have time to do so, nor the weather was good enough.
- clean – I am always happy to sleep in clean places, it is one of the most important things for me. And Cabañas Ruca Lico let me walk bare-foot without getting dirty, so appreciated!
- with a fireplace to make asado outside at the terrace
For more information, please visit Ruca Lico website, send them an email to email@example.com or contact them directly at mobile phone 011-1559651766 or their mainline 0294-479004.