Dan Eilat hotel – a great luxury hotel in Eilat Israel
What I enjoyed at the Dan Eilat hotel:
- Location – it’s situated on the North beach promenade overlooking the Red sea
- My room on the 12th floor with amazing views of the swimming pools and the beach – that’s really what I’d call a room with a view. The room was spacious, had a sofa, table with chairs, small balcony, safe, TV, wardrobe and a really nice bathroom with both shower and bathtub.
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel – sometimes it wasn’t very fast during my stay but maybe it was just bad timing.
- There’s two swimming pools – both are heated to 28 Celsius degrees so you can swim even when it’s windy and colder outside.
- An outdoor jacuzzi by the pools – Unfortunately, I was so busy I completely forgot to jump into the jacuzzi…
- King David executive lounge on the 14th floor – OMG I am in love with hotels that have VIP lounges where I can work in quiet, and get drinks and snacks all day long. Very convenient, right? And I was even surprised to see they served vegan soup, glass noodles, loads of fruit and vegetable salads, and even some cakes that I could eat. They really pay a lot of attention to vegans and vegetarians in Dan hotels. So appreciated!
- Huge Israeli breakfast served from 7 am to 12 pm – I so love hotels with late breakfast as I usually tend to eat later and only drink water/tea early morning. Basically, I enjoyed brunch there :)
- Beautiful sunsets seen from the balcony
- Really nice smell in my bathroom
- As a member of e-Dan club, I received a number of gifts on my first evening after checking in – a pack of handmade vegetable soaps made by a local family in Jaffa Tel Aviv, a fruit plate, a pack of yummy dark chocolate, and a bottle of wine. I personally don’t drink alcohol so I gave wine to a friend of mine but I was super happy about the other gifts.
- 2 spas – the one behind the reception on the main floor has a Turkish bath, a wet and a dry sauna. The second spa offers different massages and treatments but I haven’t been there.
- The hotel has more restaurants, with a juice bar included – as I had breakfast and King David lounge entrance included until 8 pm, I didn’t need to go to restaurants for more food. I had more enough food during the day at the Executive lounge so I cannot tell you much about the restaurants.
- Gift and other shops on the main floor
TIP: If you are wondering what to do in Eilat while staying at Dan Eilat hotel, I recommend you to read my article about 15 best things to do in Eilat. Eilat is an incredible place with so many different things to do besides relaxing on the beach.
TIP 2: And click here to see more photos from Eilat town and surroundings :)
Thanks so much to Dan Eilat for hosting me. Dan Eilat hotel is a really amazing luxury hotel in Eilat Israel. You can find more information on their website above.