Dan Eilat hotel – a great luxury hotel in Eilat Israel
What I enjoyed at the Dan Eilat hotel:
- Location – it’s situated on the North beach promenade overlooking the Red sea
- My room on the 12th floor with amazing views of the swimming pools and the beach – that’s really what I’d call a room with a view. The room was spacious, had a sofa, table with chairs, small balcony, safe, TV, wardrobe and a really nice bathroom with both shower and bathtub.
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel – sometimes it wasn’t very fast during my stay but maybe it was just bad timing.
- There’s two swimming pools – both are heated to 28 Celsius degrees so you can swim even when it’s windy and colder outside.
- An outdoor jacuzzi by the pools – Unfortunately, I was so busy I completely forgot to jump into the jacuzzi…
- King David executive lounge on the 14th floor – OMG I am in love with hotels that have VIP lounges where I can work in quiet, and get drinks and snacks all day long. Very convenient, right? And I was even surprised to see they served vegan soup, glass noodles, loads of fruit and vegetable salads, and even some cakes that I could eat. They really pay a lot of attention to vegans and vegetarians in Dan hotels. So appreciated!
- Huge Israeli breakfast served from 7 am to 12 pm – I so love hotels with late breakfast as I usually tend to eat later and only drink water/tea early morning. Basically, I enjoyed brunch there 🙂
- Beautiful sunsets seen from the balcony
- Really nice smell in my bathroom
- As a member of e-Dan club, I received a number of gifts on my first evening after checking in – a pack of handmade vegetable soaps made by a local family in Jaffa Tel Aviv, a fruit plate, a pack of yummy dark chocolate, and a bottle of wine. I personally don’t drink alcohol so I gave wine to a friend of mine but I was super happy about the other gifts.
- 2 spas – the one behind the reception on the main floor has a Turkish bath, a wet and a dry sauna. The second spa offers different massages and treatments but I haven’t been there.
- The hotel has more restaurants, with a juice bar included – as I had breakfast and King David lounge entrance included until 8 pm, I didn’t need to go to restaurants for more food. I had more enough food during the day at the Executive lounge so I cannot tell you much about the restaurants.
- Gift and other shops on the main floor
If you are wondering what to do in Eilat while staying at Dan Eilat hotel, I recommend you to read my article about 15 best things to do in Eilat.
And click here to see more photos from Eilat town and surroundings 🙂
Thanks so much to Dan Eilat for hosting me. Dan Eilat hotel is a really amazing luxury hotel in Eilat Israel. You can find more information on their website above.