Where to go in summer – Greece?
My plans now are staying 6 months in South America – visiting Argentina, where I am right now, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador and Colombia. Afterwards I want to go back home for our summer so, among others, I can be with my mother when she has holidays in summer.
And I was thinking where to go with my mum to relax a little bit. And the best thing for my mum to do to forget about everything is where she does not have to cook and can eat all the time. So yes, it means all inclusive holidays. Which brings me to a couple of ideas. One of them is all inclusive holidays to Greece.
I’ve never been to Greece. But I’ve always wanted to. And I hope to go there soon. Probably this summer – August? I am already thinking what to do there if I go. The weirdest thing is that Greece has all the things I love so there is no reason why I should not visit it.
There are a couple of must do’s in Greece for me:
1. Archeological sites. Personally, I am in love with all the ruins everywhere in the world. If you mean caves with hieroglyphs, or Mayan and Aztec archeological sites in Mexico, Roman ruins in Rome or Greek ruins. Athens, Lato, Banitsa, Naxos, Orino or any other out of hundreds around Greece are those I would love to visit.
2. Beaches. Famous Navagio Bay in Zakynthos, any beach of Crete … there are hundreds we could choose from. There is no wonder I would feel like in heaven there. Beach time, please!
3. Islands. Where there are islands, there must be boats and ships, too. I am a huge fan of both. I always wanted to live on an island where I could get only by boat. And in Greece it would be so easy to fulfill my dream with its 227 inhabited islands or any other out of more than 1,200 islands that belong to Greece.
4. Sexy men. There is no surprise Southern European guys are hot. Their tan, six packs, sexy brown eyes and dark hair are attracted to most of the girls around the world. Women, what else could we ask for than relaxing at the beach and watching some sexy men all around you?
5. Greek cuisine. All those who know me well, always make fun of me that I could eat 24/7. And I have to admit that’s true. So going on holidays for me means it has to be a country with great cuisine. And I think Greece is one of those countries. I love Greek feta cheese, lentil soup, Greek salad and basil, oregano and cinnamon added to most of the dishes. And can’t forget pasteli candy bars.