Where to stay in Girona – a FlipKey apartment
Visiting Catalunya in Spain every year, in 2012 I was able to see a lot of new places while there. For example, I visited that cute little town of Girona for a few days when attending TBEX conference there.
Staying in Girona for 4 nights, together with my travel blogger friends Lola and Leah, and also Sara, we booked an apartment instead of a hotel via FlipKey apartment rentals. A Feng Shui apartment in Girona. Wow! My first Feng Shui place ever!
I was the last one from us to come to the apartment on Thursday before our TBEX opening party at a Sant Gregori castle. The girls were waiting for me there in a great mood, so I fell in love with the place at the first glance. You know, good mood and smile are contagious!
There were many things I enjoyed about this apartment:
- away from hustle and bustle of Girona city centre and still not too far
- close to the train station (South direction of the same street) and just a few meters from a shopping mall
- new modern apartment – honestly, it felt like everything was bought just the day before!
- big living room with a sofa and table
- really fast wifi – SO important!
- 2 bedrooms – one with a double bed, one with a bunk bed
- very bright – I need light during the day in the place I stay in
- a bathroom with a shower, second bathroon with a bathtub – depends on my mood which one I like to use so it was nice to have a choice 🙂
- loved the shower
- fully-equipped kitchen – I only used glasses, fridge and microwave, but there was probably everything you could need
- towels and bed linens provided
- air conditioning
- comfortable beds – not sure if it was because of not really having enough time to sleep or because of Feng Shui, or both, but the insomniac (me) slept like a baby there.
- obviously hot water, we are in Europe!
- HD TV with USB so we could watch movies – if only we had time!
- balcony – I just love them! I went out there every morning to let the fresh air wake me up.
- there were a few books to read, too
My stay in the Feng Shui apartment in Girona was a press stay thanks to FlipKey. Many thanks! All the thoughts in this article are my own as usual.