41 reasons to visit Cuba
Traveling around South America and Central America, I met people from all over the world and all of them planned to visit different countries. But I found out that many of them plannedcheap holidays to Cuba among other exotic countries.
I always wanted to visit Cuba as well, but each time another country has come first and I don’t even know why. Now thinking of it, I don’t find the reason why I haven’t booked a flight to this beautiful country yet.
Cuba, officially the Republic of Cuba, consists of the main island of Cuba, Isla de la Juventud and some archipelagos.
We all know that Cuba, a Communist country, used to make it difficult for the foreigners to enter. Nowadays it is much open and it welcomes tourists from all over the world.
But I do find a lot of reasons why to visit Cuba, the largest and the most populated Caribbean island.
At least 41 reasons come to my mind right now:
- nice weather with some 330 days of sunshine per year
- more than 300 breath-taking beaches with warm transparent water
- Cuban music
- famous Cuban cigars
- very distinctive culture you cannot find anywhere else in the world
- friendly people
- many World Heritage Sites
- World Biosphere Reserves
- National Parks
- delicious drinks (e.g. Cuba Libre)
- beautiful nature
- underground rivers
- good night life
- accommodation of all prices
- water suitable for drinking
- museums, art galleries, concert halls
- a perfect place for water sports
- snorkeling and scuba-diving
- colonial architecture
- salsa dance
- Tropicana – a unique cabaret in Havana with lights and show
- swimming with the dolphins
- fortresses from the 16 century
- old cars – Buicks, Chevys, Caddies, Plymouths, DeSotos, Studebarkers
- baseball players and boxers
- safe country – almost no crime
- sexy Black guys and curvy girls
- 99,8% literacy rate
- tobacco plantations
- healthcare on a very good level
- delicious Cuban cuisine – a mixture of Spanish and Caribbean cuisine
- exotic wildlife
- rock climbing
Seeing these reasons, I will make sure to visit Cuba, a unique country in everything it has to offer, very soon in the future. Actually, it would be enough just with the first two reasons – nice weather and lovely beaches for me to visit 🙂