Pure Raw vegan green juice detox training – day 2
- 6 hours of sleep
- Colloidal silver
- 10 minutes of walking
- 1 l of water
- 1 hour yoga
- 1 hour infra-red sauna
- 1 lemon water 9 am – 10 am
- 1 turmeric water 10.20 am – 10.40 am
- 1st Green juice 11.10 am – 11.50 am
- 1st stool – greenish, very soft
- 10-minute belly massage
- 2nd green juice 12.30 pm – 1.30 pm
- 1st detox tea – 2 pm – 2.30 pm
- half of 2nd detox tea 3.30 pm
- 1 hour breath work
- second half of 2nd detox tea 5.30 pm
- 2nd turmeric
- 10 minutes walking
- 2nd big poo – diarrhoea
- Colloidal silver
- altogether 5.62 l of liquids
- Drop the head behind the heart.
- Tune in, drop the head into the parts of the body where it is sending me signs.
- Listen with your heart.
- Listen to pictures and sounds in my body.
- Visually examine/investigate body parts and talk to them, dialogue with them. Bring them closer.
- My mind is just a servant to my body.
Do you want to abandon yourself making unhealthy choices???
If I judge others, I judge myself, too.
Read your body’s detox signs
- Lungs take care of 69% of detox and are the biggest detoxifying organ. Mucus forms there so you get sinus issues. Face steams with herbs are great to get the mucus out easier. It takes time for the lungs to saturate and get dry enough to release the old mucus.
- Tongue – the only internal organ we can see and it shows what is going on in our intestines. If it is light – early stage, heavy – when you feel like brushing your teeth every hour it means you are eliminating loads of mucus.
- Teeth have thousands little canals with nerves in them so when cleansing they become more sensitive, too. For a little while they can get dark as they get saturated so you need to detox (the same as the bones.) On a long fast the teeth get super white. If you have a tooth pulled out, it stirs the toxins in our body so teeth can get dark. Metallic feeling in the mouth means you are detoxing heavy metals.
- Eyes tell us about our nervous system. If they are tired, my nerve (bio-electrical) energy is low. We are born with certain amount of that energy which is difficult to regain.
- Skin shows intestines. Rash or eruptions – or your body is too full, or it’s a healing crisis so your body gets to eliminate.
- Belly – you can massage your belly in the morning to feel how empty/full it is. Where it is hard, where you feel stressed, it means you need to relax a bit more. You can massage it from bottom up to the right side in a circle towards the rectum. You check texture, width, hard/saturated, soft. When you massage your belly, think about it, be aware of what is happening there and breathe in and out deeply. It can be pretty emotional when you move the belly physically so allow yourself to feel all that.
We get gas mostly from improper food combining, emotional stress, over-eating, eating wrong food in general, some people have this with spicy food/broccoli/garlic (they fart or burp.)
Gas in the intestines doesn’t let oxygen there. The layers of gas are in the tissues, then mucus capsules, then old crap so we need to saturate it a lot with loads of water.
Charcoal absorbs gas so if you are bloated and gassy, use charcoal.
When negative emotions (anger, stress, self-judgment) come up, just breathe through it.
We did and exercise when one person lied down and the second massaged his/her belly. Then each one of us massaged our own belly to feel it.
It was very powerful to massage my belly. Made me feel a bit sad.
- Smell – during detox your body eliminates smell (stool, sweat, mouth.)
- Mood – irritation, depression, doubt. If you experience this normally on a daily basis, you are toxic so go to sauna, get a massage and detox. People who are always in a bad mood, they really need cleansing.
- Bowel release – diarrhoea, black stool or slick mucus plug in intestine shape which covers the intestines. It happens when someone is too skinny or too fat as the plug doesn’t let the nutrients absorbed. People who grow up on meat and dairy, they have the plug for sure. The plug also entraps heavy metals, parasites and mucus.
- Mucus release – dairy and gluten, sugar, wheat, coy, soy, improper food combining, and other allergens make loads of mucus. It is dandruff, ear wax, running nose, sore throat, eyes, vaginally. When we get mucus out, we get more oxygen into all the body parts. We also study our urine during detox. When it is cloudy, body releases mucus. We want the pee to be clear.
- wavy nails = worry, stress
- candida = yellow nails, pinkie nail too small, kind of rotten, with dried mucus on top
- too thick nails = you can take a lot but it doesn’t mean you should
- pink nails = good circulation (once you press the nail and the color goes from white to pink asap, the circulation is good.)
- dark/too pale nails = bad circulation
- white dots = not enough calcium
- discoloration – different colours of the same nail = your diet changes a lot from healthy to unhealthy or vice verca
- too thick swollen toes = too much calcium (it’s not good to take calcium from animal products)
We also learned:
- Intestinal cleaners – chia (low), flax (med), psylium pull out mucus from the intestines
- Blood cleaners – dragon’s blood, turmeric clean the blood
- Eating pure raw food (no sugar) encourages better absorption.
- Celullite – old fat stuck there.
- Aluminum pans are dangerous to use!
- Take zeolite powder with water to get rid of heavy metals. Zeolite is a volcanic ash, very effective when absorbing metals.
- Cilantro is good to remove heavy metals, too. Use small amount when juicing as it’s strong.
- Vitamin C rebuilds the tissues from which the metals were taken out.
The Road of receiving
Am I open to receive things?