Pure Raw vegan green juice detox training – day 1
“Inhale inspiration, exhale expectation” is a perfect thing to do (recommendation of one of the course participations.)
- Skin issues appear when detoxing because the intestins are too blocked to eliminate that way so the toxins get out through the biggest body organ – skin.
- The toxins get out through how I feel about myself.
- Lungs are responsible for 69% of detox letting out the dioxide through filters.
- In the morning there’s mucus (with stored toxins) in the eyes and also in the vagina.
- Dandruff is dried mucus eliminating from your sculp.
- Ear wax is ear mucus, too. So you can help the lymphatic system to clear your body even more helping your body to eliminate as much and as from many holes as possible.
- Chew our juice when drinking!!! So it can get mixed with the enzymes.
Detox – what and why?
How to help my body to detox
How and when to detox?
People who are just starting with juicing should go slowly. If something works for you, it doesn’t have to work for others in the same way and in the same speed as with you.
I am training my body and mind at the same time with detox with the change of food diet so we mess them both up when we do one thing, then the extreme opposite. So be easy, rock steady.
Some people with really bad health need to go in stages so they can also work out their emotional stuff (physical, sexual, emotional abuse, etc.) They need to ask for help and decide themselves how slow/quick they want to go.
Their pace is important so I only can give them support. ”How do you feel? What’s going on with you? Do you want to talk about it? I am here.” Not to talk much about food first, but emotions first, then I can bring up scientific and technical stuff.
We can take whole flax seeds during detox. No flax seeds should be taken too late in the afternoon but we take flax seeds to soak up intestines for medicinal purposes.
The mind is a terrible master but an excellent servant.
Listen more to my body instead of being dominated by my mind.
- My body needs a lot of rest during detox so it’s not good to be super fast and busy.
- You absorb a lot during the detox so avoid inorganic food and bad water.
- During/after detox it’s good to take what builds blood – turmeric, colloidal silver, hydrogen peroxide, oregano oil, dragon’s blood or grapefruit seed extract.
- Wheat grass is high in sugar but it’s still better than no green juices.
- Bentonite clay and psyllium husk can clean but the body should be cleaner already so it doesn’t cause so much discomfort clogging the intestines too much. It is an advanced practice, the same as liver flushing. Emptying the liver should be done once much stuff from the intestines has been removed (before and after the liver cleanse with colonics/enema.)
Body’s number 1 goal is homeostasis = balance.
We can check out the body cells under the microscope. We want the cells to be more round with a glow around theem which means healthier and in balance.
- diet – just juices
- supplements – supper food (detox tea)
- no flax seeds
- MMS or other blood cleaners – turmeric 11 am – 12 pm
- sleep – 7 hours
- condition of eyes – fatigued, some mucus (eyes show how I run on my bio-electricical energy)
- condition of tongue – light (how much I detox in the morning when I wake up. The more I detox, the worse the tongue is, the more congestion I have there. The more you detox, the more you feel you need to brush your teeth.)
- condition of skin – glowing (skin shows how my liver is doing)
- pH – 2 6.4 S (I started to detox already and have period)
- bowel movements/gas – no gas, 4 times (at least 2 stools per day is good)
- stress level – 1 (very low)
- energy level – 5 (super high)
- general wellbeing – pretty well, energized fmost of the day
- fresh air – medium time
- sunshine – 20 minutes (at least 30 minutes sunbathing per day is recommended)
- meditation – morning, night before bed time
- yoga/exercise – morning yoga, walking
- breathwork – some
- daily water consumption – 3 l of water only
- computer time = radiation – 2 hours
- dreamtime diary – do not remember any. We use a dreamtime tool from Amy. Dreams can tell us a lot so pay attention to them.
- intention diary – I am grateful for everything I have and do.
- food & well being diary – For most of the day I had way too much energy and great mood. But a bit of a headache now and then and a few times I felt stressed a little bit. It actually surprised me that I felt way more quiet and calm that I thought I would. The whole day I did not feel hungry at all and even when going through the food photos, I felt like yuck and not eating at all. That’s a good thing. (How did what I consumed affect me???? What I think about it? How do I get in touch with my food today?)
- U (Urine shows the pH of my blood)/S (saliva shows my overal body fluids)
- 1 morning, 2 mid-day, 3 early afternoon, 4 before bed time – 4 times we should check the pH per day
- pH is at its lowest in the morning and bed time (more acidic); vs. the highest during the day (more alkaline)
- you catch the mid part of the urine with the pH strip
- when you feel weird and tired, you have low pH
- also emotions and stress, and too much computer time affect pH in a bad way so it goes down
- 7.45 pH is normal for saliva and urine
- below 7 pH is where any sickness begins
- over time low pH is what makes people seriously ill
- during the period pH drops a bit as toxins have been accumulated more
My full day 1 detox in this order:
- 1st poo
- 7 hours of sleep
- 1 hour of yoga
- few minutes of breathwork
- 3 l of water morning
- 6.4 pH at 11 am
- 11 am – 12 pm turmeric water
- 1st green juice 1 pm – 2 pm
- 20-minute swim
- 2st green juice 2.30 pm – 3.20 pm
- water with lemon 4.30 pm – 5 pm
- 15-minute meditation
- detox tea 6 pm with 1 spoon of flax seeds
- 2nd poo – super small, felt constipated
- a sip of colloidal silver
- altogether I drank 7 litres of liquids!
- 80 minute massage
It is very important so we don’t eat just anything that is there around but we can make healthier choices with prepared snacks.
People get hungry in the morning because they don’t have nutrients!!!
Even when we are 100% raw vegan, we get still hungry in the morning if we eat any stimulants.
Eating before you poo in the morning is a disaster. Ideally you have 2 bowel movements before you can get any food.
- Tomatoes, celery, avocado and greens are interchangeable so can be mixed with fruit and veggies and nuts easily.
- Eat melons alone on empty stomach.
- Eat fruit before anything else, wait 30 minutes, then veggies/nuts/seeds.
- No meals after 7 pm.
- No food 2 hours before bed.
- Do not drink when you eat.
Night-shades are common allergens, e.g. tomatoes, potatoes, bell peppers, chilli, some mushrooms, goji berries (very high in sugar as they are dried so the sugar crystalizes there.)
If you only have non-organic ingredients, then wash them in water with 3% peroxide (or MMS/vinegar) for 5 minutes and peel them before juicing.
Other things to fast from:
- take some space from everything
- stress – work, negative relationships (might be someone I love), place
- complaining – how many days can you go without unconscious complaining? Complaining as a way of life is extremely toxic to you and others around you.
- media – no news, no devices/gadgets
- from how I put pressure on myself
- from anything that is not working for me, from what keeps me from me
- any kind of sexual distortion – porn, sexual ideas
- social media channels
- responsibilities and being responsible
- future planning
- anything than being right here, right now
We also learned how to use disposable enema:
- We are designed to squat when taking a poo and get your knees higher than your heart.
- Use max 5 – 6 times and always let it sun dry before using again.
- Fill it up with water (bottle/kangen water/filtered with charcoal or UV/ionized water with negative ions/alkaline drops + vinegar/peroxide/filtered lemon/sea salt/mid-part of urine/dragon’s blood/turmeric powder/probiotics.)
- Anything you put in rectally, you will feel it even more than through your mouth (e.g. coffee.)
- You do 3 bags at a time (disinfecting first with tea tree/peppermint oil/vinegar/salt), water only or with probiotics.
- Hang it up higher than me, take off the lid, get down on your knees and forearms so the butt is higher than the heart so then when the water comes in it is circulating in.
- You put it in like 10 cm. Once the water gets in, you might feel cramping (the water hits the gas inside trying to get further) and uncomfortable. So keep breathing, remind yourself it’s safe, it’s an ancient practice.
- Try to stay for some time, ideally for 15 minutes. Do an inversion, such as headstand/downward dog, then toilet and let it go.
- If you panic, it’s ok, just do it again later. If you’ve never done any enema, wait for an hour to do the second one. With time you can it just for 20 minutes.
What to expect when detoxing
- You need loads of rest and sleep.
- If you have allergic reaction, sometimes things get worse before getting better = healing crisis when the body is full of toxins, they get out in all the possible ways (usually where your body is the weakest. If it is extreme, it’s a good miracle.) It can be vaginally, skin rash, psoriasis, sculp may itch, itches around the nose or mouth.
- No chemical drugs are recommended to be taken as they just deal with the symptoms, not the reason of the sickness.
- You can feel emotionally worn out, picky (I want this but don’t want that.)
- Dark circles under eyes mean kidneys are dealing with to much water and toxins.
- Vaginal issues, loads of irritation are normal.
- Or you might experience loads of energy, not needing much sleep, very light.
- You might need some extra support. You might be a cry baby.
- Detox is a deep physical + emotional feeling if you are willing to go into that.
- There’s no competition in detox, don’t compare with what others are doing.
- Passing through physical toxicity, it affects your emotions, too.
- Feeling agitated means that liver (= anger) is getting cleaned. It releases bright yellow. Gall bladder releases bright green.
- Enjoy where you are at, enjoying going through it all.
- Do NOT compare yourself with anyone else.
Expect the best, be prepared for the worst.
The danger is to listen more to your mind and not the body/gut instinct/heart.
Then we talked about relationships and detox. Amy guided us through a meditation for 20 minutes. Mosquitoes were annoying me but other than that I almost didn’t think at all.
I said to myself that I forgive myself for all the mistakes I made in my past relationships and in life in general. I forgive myself :)
And then repeated to myself three times: I allow myself to let me feel what I need to in order to heal.
I took flax seeds and drank full bottle of detox tea realizing I really do not like the taste of stevia at all so kindly asked not having it added into my drinks for the following 4 days.
I walked back to the Shift hotel noticing more the environment, butterflies, trees, the Sun setting behind the clouds and the paddy fields. When taking photos of the sunset, a group of strangers (foreigners for sure) shouted at me from a balcony they would pose better for my photos which made me laugh.
If you got curious, read about our detox day 2 experience in my following article.