Pure Raw vegan green juice detox Bali – day 4
The night before going to bed I decided to sleep in and skip the morning activities (I was replying to my birthday messages until 3 am.) So I stayed in bed until 9 am. Even though I woke up 3 times at night because of a mosquito, I felt ok in the morning.
The expected overload of green juice detox emotions finally came and I woke up thinking about my friend whose birthday it was today and how we argued the last time we talked. I also thought about some things I didn’t like recently and then did a 20-minute meditation in bed with butterfly legs.
Then I read and replied to more birthday messages and some brought tears in my eyes. How sweet the people are! I felt so much love! I came to the retreat place just before 11 am for the science lesson. I felt super thirsty on the way to the retreat centre so drank lemon water straight away.
My detox day 4:
- 8 hours of sleep
- medium white tongue
- puffy eyes
- skin getting better
- not hungry at all
- colloidal silver
- 1 probiotic pill
- 0.5 liter of water
- 10-minute walk
- 0.66 liter of water with lemon
- 1st green juice 11 am – 11.40 am
- 2nd green juice 12 pm – 12.30 pm
- 2 chlorella pills
- detox tea 1.15 pm – 2 pm
- 2nd lemon water 2.15 pm – 3 pm
- 2 chlorella pills
- 200 ml turmeric water 3.20 pm
- stool – very little, just some green juice
- 1 liter water 4 pm – 6 pm
- colloidal silver
- 1 probiotic
- 20 – minute walking
- hiccup maybe 4 times a day and I usually only get it when I eat cooked meals or not well-combined
- altogether 5 litres of liquids
Lifestyle helpful hints
- Watch what I am saying to detox my talk
- non-violent communication
- no negative talking
- no ”I hate”
- use ”I” instead of ”you”
- surround yourself with beauty and flowers
- have a courage to move on to something different
- alone time to connect with myself, to evaluate everything – have a date with me, be my best friend, go to spa
- rest when cleansing
- be responsible with what I give to others
Family and social dynamics
- the biggest problem when someone wants to be raw vegan is usually their family and social situations who don’t support them enough
- find some great recipes and share them with them
- do not push anything as then they would become rigid and resistant to it
- I do NOT own other people choices so let them do what they want
- do NOT educate others unless they ask for it; as otherwise it feels as manipulation to them
- don’t debate anything – why this and that etc. (it means you are insecure about something)
- share my experience with joy and enthusiasm, be excited about it.
- not to try to convince anyone
- don’t take it personally when others don’t agree with raw food
- don’t expect others to understand my choices. I don’t need that. I feel ok with myself.
- if I am concerned about what others think about my eating habits, then I am concerned about what they think about me in general.
- set my intention before I go to gathering with my loved ones (e.g. I choose to take care of myself – it can mean something different at different times.)
- keep smiling no matter what
- if someone judges me, keep loving them 🙂
- be grateful for this raw vegan path instead of feeling weird about it
- how honest I want to be with myself? Behave according to that.
- I’d rather be strange and healthy than unhealthy and ”normal”
Question Am I committed to myself???
- to plan and prepare is important, otherwise you eat unhealthy
- pack some dried things and fruit, and powders (spirulina, chlorella, moringa, vita mineral green, chia and hemp seeds)
- research where I am going (markets, raw restaurants, whole foods, organic ingredients) and get what I need for a few days
- loads of greens, cucumbers, avocados cut in a way so they are easy to eat
- carry a travel kit with fork, knife and spoon in checked in luggage
- carry plastic bags and glass container
- remember that not all superfoods are still living as we don’t know how long they’ve been stored and when they were picked
- drink loads of water on the flights (a few litres so I don’t get headaches)
- no microwave food on the flights
- not eat anything heavy when driving for a long time
- alkaline drops to clean water
- take digestive enzymes right before cooked heavy meals and after I’ve eaten as well
- choose salads at restaurants
- Nutri bullet travel blender (buy 900 Wats, not the 600 Wats)
- vitamin C crystals have similar flavor to lemon juice so you can mix them with salads, even on a daily basis.
What ingredients buy in Bali?
These ones all grow there and are naturally prepared: Cinnamon, moringa, fresh turmeric, cacao butter (good for the skin), vanilla, carob, ginger torch, lemongrass, darial tea, body scrubs, essential oils, salt, coconut oil.
After the lessons with Amy I left to the Tegenungan Waterfall with two friends. It was such an awesome trip! Then I packed my things and enjoyed another meditation before going to sleep.
Check out more photos from the Pure Raw vegan training in my album.
For more information about Pure Raw vegan courses, please check Amy Rachelle website. I am eternally grateful for being part of the training which made me a better person.