My name is Alexandra Kovacova, called Saška at home and Alex abroad. I was born in 1984 in Snina in the Eastern part of Slovakia. I started traveling already as a kid, my parents would take me on road trips all over Slovakia and also shopping to Poland, Hungary and Ukraine. I guess it all started somewhere there.
Then I received MA degree in English and Spanish philology in Olomouc, Czech republic. While studying, I spent a semester in 2005 in Madrid, Spain. Later on because of my work I moved to Scotland for a year and then to Brindisi, Italy for another year. Then I spent 3 months in my dream country – Mexico. So I’ve lived in 6 different countries already and I still plan to try many more. I just love traveling, it used to be my job (flight attendant).
I spent 25 years looking for the reason of my life, and in 2009 I finally found it = TRAVEL… Why I travel? To see new places, adventures, different cultures, local food, music, habits … meet new people and much more…
And I feel like a different person when I travel. Or should I say I feel like myself?
When I travel, I do crazy things I would maybe never do normally. But CARPE DIEM, right? So this is me, Alexandra Kovacova, alias Crazy Sexy Fun Traveler. Here is all about where my weird blog name came from 🙂 I started travel blogging in September 2010 as the first travel blogger from Slovakia, and also the first one to write in English, and to become professional travel blogger making living out of my travel blog. A handful of other Slovak travel bloggers started blogging years after me, all coming to me for advice.
And if you are looking for just one thing on my blog, I have to disappoint you. I would get bored doing the same thing all over again, so this travel blog is about crazy travel, fun adventures and sexy photos. It is about spa, swimming, snorkeling, massages, adventures, flying, beaches, hiking, animals, city breaks and other experiences around the world.
I am the owner, author and administrator also of other travel blog We travel around the World since June 2012. I am also using some of my healthy lifestyle tips on the third blog I created in November 2012 – Fit when Traveling. I am also a certified Fitness Health Coach and Raw Vegan and Detox Coach.
If you would like to see more of my work on other websites, articles I’ve written for other magazines/blogs, and also websites and print magazines, TVs and radios that featured me, please check out my portfolio website Alexandra Kovacova.
What I LOVE:
- my family and friends
- dogs, I was always scared of them, having nightmares for most of my life, but when we got a Mountain Bernese named Cezar in 2005, it all changed
- sauna, swimming, inline skating, cycling and boxing, snorkeling, started to love diving
- massages and all spa treatments
- yoga and meditation
- raw vegan food – I am trying to be as much raw as I can and even organize raw vegan courses to share the info
- music, singing all the time (in the shower)
- raw chocolate, crepes, ice cream, berries, smoothies, guacamole, fresh juices, watermelon, basically all fruit, green/white/herbal tea, eating in general
- my mom’s and grandma’s food
- beach, sea and sun make me happy
- taking pictures, especially of sunsets and beaches
- nature and animals calm me down
- walking barefoot
- learning new languages
- motorbikes, sport cars, boats, ships, airplanes, helicopters, all big machines
- my photographic memory and great sense of orientation
- laugh and smile
- internet, technology
- Twilight saga, The Last of the Mohicans, Dirty dancing, Con Air, Prison Break, Vampire Diaries
- snowballs and postcards, the only 2 things I’m collecting from the places I visit
- hats, caps and anything to cover up my head
- when someone plays with my hair
- natural things
What I DISLIKE:
- alcohol – I’m abstinent from the 1.1.2009 (weird as my dad owns a very nice pub in my home town Snina, Slovakia) and deciding to quit alcohol was one of the best decisions ever
- cigarettes and drugs – never even tried smoking nor drugs
- insects, but they love me (in the summer I’m always full of bites, was bitten by a spider once too and had a bite of half of my leg)
- stupid and fake people with no common sense that focus on unimportant things
- being told what I can and cannot do
- my insomnia
- to be ill – usually the only thing I used to get was sinusitis which has been pretty much gone since I became vegan in 2013
- high heels
- smell and look of sea food and red meat
- orange and yellow color (the only two colors I do not like)
- bad weather (rain, wind, cold temperatures)
- belly fat
- patience – what is that??
- the opinion that a good looking person cannot be intelligent, too
- chemicals and GMO food
I have visited:
- Aland islands
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Northern Ireland
- Rodrigues island (dependent on Mauritius)
- San Marino
- Slovakia – my home country
- Sri Lanka
- St. Kitts and Nevis
Find out more about what I do and my life of travel blogger 🙂
Details about my company/business:
Name of IS: Crazy sexy fun traveler
Identification number: 5402
Name: Mgr. Alexandra Kováčová – Crazy sexy fun traveler
Vždy si rozmýšľal/-a ako si udržujem kondičku a peknú postavu na cestách?
Všetky tipy nájdeš v mojom novom ebooku Surová strava a cestovanie.
O čom je ebook Surová strava a cestovanie?
Po niekoľkých rokoch cestovania po svete a kurzov o zdraví a kráse som konečne prišla na to, ako byť čo najľahšie fit nielen pri cestovaní, ale aj doma. Ako certifikovaný fitness poradca zdravej výživy sa v ebooku Surová strava a cestovanie s Vami podelím o tie najlepšie zaručené tipy, moje osobné rady, priblížim 18 dôvodov prečo konzumovať surovú stravu a ako byť fit fyzicky, mentálne, ale aj spirituálne.
Na 118-tich stranách ebooku popisujem nielen zlepšenie môjho zdravia a kondície, ale takisto ako surová strava ovplyvnila životy ďalších 24 Slovákov a Čechov, ďalej ktoré potraviny konzumovať a čomu sa naopak vyhnúť. Raw reštaurácie a kurzy na Slovensku a v Čechách, kde môžete vyskúšať a aj sa sami naučiť pripravovať surové jedlá, sú tiež predmetom ebooku.
Navyše, 36 slávnych zahraničných cestovateľov a blogerov nám v ebooku tiež prezradí ich tajné tipy na to, ako sa sami udržujú fit na cestách po svete.
Na záver ebooku pripájam jednoduchý zdravý jedálniček s fotkami jedál na celý týždeň – až 5 rôznych jedál denne po dobu 7 dní. Ako sami vidíte, ebook Surová strava a cestovanie je venovaný všetkým, ktorí chcú konečne začať šťastnejší život v plnom zdraví a kondícii bez veľkej námahy, či už doma alebo pri cestovaní.
Nájdi všetky tipy na to ako byť fit nielen pri cestovaní v mojom novom ebooku kliknutím na modrý odkaz: