Beautiful Revelton Suites apartments in Karlovy Vary
What I liked at Revelton Suites Karlovy Vary:
- the location itself – the apartments are walking distance from all the main attractions. The bus station is a 3-minute walk, the train station a bit longer, but not very far either. The city center with the river Tepla surrounded with the famous colonnades, hot springs and restaurants starts just on the same T. G. Masaryk street. The town tourist center is located only 30 seconds away on the same street, just turn left getting out of the Revelton Suites.
- I spent 5 days at the Azure apartment (the suite number 5 on the 4th floor – but 3rd floor in the lift) which is painted in pastel blue and white, with walls decorated with really nice paintings. Although the 53 square meter apartment could accommodate up to 5 guests, I had it all to myself. No compaints at all 🙂
- fast wifi – you know I need good wifi for my travel blogging work and social media updates, and here it was fast enough even for 2 Facebook live videos. I spent the evenings working from my on the sofa in the living room. It was super comfortable that way, but if that’s not what you’d like, there’s also a work table with Apple iMac computer in the living room, and another table in the bedroom.
- fully-equipped kitchen with really all the necessary amenities, such as ceramic kettle, plates, cups, glasses, pots, and even dishwasher and microwave oven. I do not like cooking, that’s a know fact, but I do appreciate being able to make a cup of tea in cold winter months and also making a fresh salad for dinner. So on Saturday night when watching the TV show, I made a quick salad from the fresh veggies I kept in the fridge, and was munching on it in the living room. That was the only 2 hours I had free during the campaign, yet I was still copying and resizing the photos from Karlovy Vary for my blog posts. I had to smile each time I passed through the kitchen because as I’ve said, I am not a cook, yet the kitchen was still my favorite room in the Azure apartment. So simple + so useful + great desk with bar chairs = perfection!
- very comfortable double bed with premium class mattress and pillows where I could sleep like a baby
- 3 big widescreen TVs – there was one in the kitchen, one with Hi-Fi in the living room and also one in the bedroom. To be honest, I hardly ever watch TV but when I was there, a great dancing show was on so I watched in from the sofa. So comfy!
- washing machine, a hair dryer and towels with Revelton Suites logo embroidery in the bathroom
- the apartment got warmed up thanks to radiator heating in each room very quickly which I appreciated a lot, epecially after coming back each night after getting my butt frozen outside for a couple of hours
- there’s a couple of supermarkets within a 3 to 10 minute-walk where you can buy your food
- Dobra cajovna – my favorite tea house with vegan snacks (they also have hummus) is also situated just 3 minutes walking from the apartments
- Fruitisimo juice bar is just next door from Revelton Suites which is very convenient for a health freak like me
- they pay a lot of attention to details in the apartments, even the kitchen clock has a Revelton Suites name on it
- a nice movie about the hotel and town is sometimes projected on the Revelton Suites entrance floor. I was amazed the first time I saw it when entering the building. So cute!
- if you are staying at the Revelton Suites apartments in Karlovy Vary, you can get a 15% discount for the Elizabeth spa (Alžbětiny lázne or Spa 5) located a short walk away. The Spa 5 is one of the spas I personally visited as well during my stay.
- I received a very beautiful Karlovy Vary ceramic cup with a Revelton Suites logo on it