5 things you have to know about German guys
Ok ladies, here are some tips you must bear in mind in case you are interested in any German guy. Don’t get desperate if you feel they pay no attention to you.
5 things you have to know about German guys:
1. They are responsible. Of course I’m generalizing in all of these points. But every generalization is partly true. They like having fun, but only when it’s appropriate. If you come from Latin lands and shout when talking, you’ll scare him. If you are laughing all the time, they’ll think you don’t take anything seriously.
2. You’ll notice that, in a club or a disco, very few of them come to you and flirt. This is because they like being approached by the girl. No, seriously! Unless the girl is too aggressive, be careful!
3. Notice that German men have a hard time flirting too because some German women are mean. They are prone to reject any guy that hits on them and that’s why the German guys are shy. But also some girls don’t like their male friends to flirt around with others and much less if you are a foreigner traveler. You’ll have to work hard! Try to catch him far from the group, when going to the toilet, for example.
4. If you are a stranger, it will be more difficult to be approached by a German guy. This is due to their shyness, not any other reason they do not approach strangers because they feel much more comfortable with their female friends from the kindergarten. But that doesn’t mean they are not interested.
5. In Germany, a man can be passionately in love with you for years and you would not have any idea. (I mean is that really so normal?)
So, here’s the thing, don’t expect a spontaneous crazy night with a German – remember I am generalizing, you can always find the exception.
But if you are really interested in one of these guys, try to be his friend first, meet several times for a coffee or a film, for example when staying at Plus Berlin hostel and stir up his interest until he can’t help but succumb to your charms…
PS: if you want to learn from my mistakes, read about the one thing I’ve learned from my relationships with guys…